|News - Announcements|
August 31, 2012
We have made some changes to the strat system to make it simpler to understand and use. The basics of the system remain mostly the same. Some of the things that are different are:
- All downtimes and effects are now measured in minutes instead of percentages.
- You receive a message telling you the downtime when you destroy an object.
- Cities no longer supply factories. Instead, they now supply the HQ and towns. Bombing the city buildings before taking out the HQ or any town buildings will result in a longer downtime.
- Towns can now be resupplied.
- Convoys no longer cut repair time when they reach their destination. Instead, destroying a convoy will increase the downtime of whatever it is supplying by a fixed amount of minutes.
- Factories can add up to 2 hours of additional downtime to the objects they supply.
You can read about the details and values of the strat system here. If we have to make any further value changes to the strat system, we'll be sure to keep the values on that page updated.