This article is about the Player with the callsign TicTok
- Year of Birth: 1951
- Gender: Male
- Country: United States of America
- State: South Carolina
- City: Kingstree
- Occupation: Retired Steel Industry Management/Mechanical Engineering
- Interests: AH II, Racing, Music. LOVE Camping, Fishing and Hunting but has become hard to do now with ALL my health issues.
- Callsign: TicTok
- Squad: 332nd Flying Mongrels since 2007
- Previous Squad(s): None
- Preferred Planes: ALL, each have their dominate traits.
- AH II since: January 2007
- Born: Mobile, Alabama
- Completed REQUIRED High School by 4th semester of 11th grade in 1969.
- Spent senior year of High School as teacher/aide for architectural/engineering/drafting & home studies in college level courses.
- I wanted to graduate with all my friends, ALL of us had been together for 7 years. ;)
- Turned down Full Scholarship to US Naval Academy Spring of 1970
- Early into my career I became somewhat of a "JACK OF ALL TRADES".
- Helped build LHA 1 "USS Tarawa" for US Navy with Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi.
- Was involved with building MANY Alaskan Crab Boats with Bender Shipbuilding in Mobile, Alabama.
- We finished one of these boats, it was delivered to owner and then LOST AT SEA 2 weeks later!
- The boat must have been sound, the owner returned 3 months later and we built him another boat that was much larger.
- Was contacted by Korf Industries/Georgetown Steel/Rod Mill Division in South Carolina to consider management position in production of wire rod and rebar. My duties encompassed *R&D/Production Cost Efficiency/Employee Technical Training/Maintenance Planning/Employee Team Training in Dale Carnegie ISO 9000:2001 Certification & Commitment To Quality* ... This adventure spanned 30 years of my life with way too much travel time in both North America and Europe, WHAT A RIDE!
- I retired when GS Industries filed bankruptcy in fall 2003.
- My wife and I continue to reside here on the farm in South Carolina (35 years now).
- Most of MY travel time now is to the mail-box and average of only 100 miles from home.
- For medical reasons (diabetes/fibromyalgia) I have to stay close to home now!
- MOST of the friends I have now are in AH II and 332nd Flying Mongrels.
- All I can say about that is "GOTTA LOVE EM"!