This article is about the Player with the callsign Ghosth
- Bill "Ghosth" Jamison
- 55 going on 15
- Married with a 23 yr old step daughter.
- Lives in Fargo North Dakota
- Retired (health reasons)Jack of all trades
- Interests are many and varied including computers, reading, gaming,and cooking,
- Flying online since 1996
- Flew in Warbirds 1996- 2000
- Flew first AH beta back in 1999.
- Encouraged squadron to make the move to AH in 2000.
- Became a member of the AH Trainer Corps late in 2000.
- Was an active member of the AH CM Team specializing in arena setup for several years.
- Squadron 332nd Flying Mongrels (332nd Home page), most active in AH Special Events.
- Not a founding member but a very active one.
- Preferred planes too many to list although in the TA you will most often find me in the D3a1 "Val" Dive bomber.
- Its ussually pronounced ghost (H is silent)
- Its actually shortened from GhostHawk back when AH only supported 6 letter id's.
- I like to think that perhaps someday computer games and simulations may do away with war.
- After all, once you truly come to understand someone, how can you hate them?
- For those of you who know me, anything I could say here would be redundant.
- For those of you who don't, come look me up in the Training Arena someday :)