This article is about the Player with the callsign TicTok
- Year of Birth: 1951
- Gender: Male
- Country: United States of America
- State: South Carolina
- City: Kingstree
- Occupation: Retired Steel Industry Management/Mechanical Engineering
- Interests: AH II, Racing, Music. LOVE Camping, Fishing and Hunting but has become hard to do now with ALL my health issues.
- Callsign: TicTok
- Squad: 332nd Flying Mongrels since 2007
- Previous Squad(s): None
- Preferred Planes: ALL, each have their dominate traits.
- AH II since: January 2007
- Born: Mobile, Alabama
- Completed High School by 3rd semester of 11th grade in January 1969.
- Spent senior year of High School as teacher/aide for architectural/engineering/drafting.
- I wanted to graduate with all my friends, ALL of us had been together for 7 years. ;)
- Early into my career I became somewhat of a "JACK OF ALL TRADES".
- Helped build LHA 1 "USS Tarawa" for US Navy with Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi.
- Was involved with building MANY Alaskan Crab Boats with Bender Shipbuilding in Mobile, Alabama.
- We finished one of these boats, it was delivered to owner and then LOST AT SEA 2 weeks later!
- The boat must have been sound, the owner returned 3 months later and we built him another boat that was much larger.
- Was contacted by Korf Industries/Georgetown Steel/Rod Mill Division in South Carolina to consider management position in production of wire rod and rebar. This adventure spanned 30 years of my life with way too much travel time in both North America and Europe, WHAT A RIDE!
- I retired when GS Industries filed bankruptcy in fall 2003.
- My wife and I continue to reside here on the farm in South Carolina (35 years now).
- Most of MY travel time now is to the mail-box and average of only 100 miles from home.
- For medical reasons (diabetes/fibromyalgia) I have to stay close to home now!
- MOST of the friends I have now are in AH II and 332nd Flying Mongrels.
- All I can say about that is "GOTTA LOVE EM"!