You might want to increase the top section's EM to 46 to keep the second line all on one line.
Left justified looked better. :)
I also have this comment in Talk for the page.
- Thanks, I'll do that. Wantok 11:10, 27 April 2008 (CDT)
P38L widescreen formatting problem
When the page is loaded on a wide screen monitor, the Historic section blends into the AH2 section. Almost as if there is no hard separtion between the two sections.
If you need a screenshot I can do one tomorrow. I have to go for now.
TicTok Sound and Custom Sound Fix
- THANKS for the HELP WanTok, HEY! we have the same last name...LOL
- It has been about 10 years since I did any markup, had to use what I know...sorry.
- This is a LOT easier to do, just have to become accustomed to the change. You provided even MORE detail than I had posted, THAT LOOKS GOOD!
- The main frustration I am dealing with now, is I look in HELP, see what I need HELP with, go to page, and it says "This page does not exist, do you want to create it?" ROFL, THAT would be a disaster!
- THANKS so much brother WanTok <-better ID for MA's!
- Be sure to watch what I am doing, I do need supervison and feed-back my friend.
- One last thing, I am hoping this is how we TALK in WiKi? Let me know please.
Links on USS Tarawa Page
Do I need to remove LINKS on this page also?
TicTok 08:41, 12 May 2008 (CDT)
USS Tarawa Links removed Sir.
TicTok 02:30, 13 May 2008 (CDT)
Am I doing it wrong, or is there no way around this limitation? Moot 22:14, 18 May 2008 (CDT)